In an ideal world for me, I would like to go back and forth [between film and theater]. I kind of want to do it all. - Aaron Tveit Quotes
Quote:In an ideal world for me, I would like to go back and forth [between film and theater]. I kind of want to do it all. - Aaron Tveit Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  The world sums you up by the clothes that you wear, and treats you accordingly. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:46 AM
  There is no lack in the world. The lack is in you , and if you will stop seeking lack and stop thinking lack... you will make marvelous demonstrations. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:45 AM
  If you'd done a good job you'd just step back and let all these different chemistries interact and let it go. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
  I let ballplayers yell back at me because I wasn't trying to prove I'm boss. I know I'm boss. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 06:48 PM