In other ways, you constantly have to change people's opinion of you as one thing, especially if you want to play different roles... - Aaron Tveit Quotes
Quote:In other ways, you constantly have to change people's opinion of you as one thing, especially if you want to play different roles. You have to shatter that image sometimes. I've had to do it before with stage roles, to get roles. I'm drawn to kind of darker, misfit things. I would like to, especially in film, play against type and do some heavier stuff. I'm intrigued by projects that deal with problematic people and things. - Aaron Tveit Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 07:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  The pitcher setting up the batter. It's chess, and you play with it. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 07:01 AM
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 06:50 AM
  The very funny thing about "Like A Rolling Stone" is it was a six minute song, there was no music to read from... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:35 AM
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 06:34 AM