Typecasting is an interesting thing because, in a way, if you're good at something, you're going to work at that thing... - Aaron Tveit Quotes
Quote:Typecasting is an interesting thing because, in a way, if you're good at something, you're going to work at that thing. In other ways, you constantly have to change people's opinion of you as one thing, especially if you want to play different roles. You have to shatter that image sometimes. - Aaron Tveit Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the waitress has dirty ankles, the chili is good. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
  The best thing about freshmen is that they become sophomores. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 5 hours ago
  There's no one who's dropped on top of the mountain. You've got to work your way to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  The nicest thing about coaching is that one day you feel like you can play handball against a curb, and on other days you feel like you can fly to the moon. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago