Especially like right now, I'm not shooting a show so you get to act. You get to do that stuff, kind of treat everyone as 'All right,... - Aaron Tveit Quotes
Quote:Especially like right now, I'm not shooting a show so you get to act. You get to do that stuff, kind of treat everyone as 'All right, throw the paint against the wall and see what I can do with this and what people say.' I think it's a great mental workout because you have to ready something, learn something fast. It's good to stay on your toes and keep sharp if you're auditioning. - Aaron Tveit Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If, for instance, we'd made the film after the show had been to Broadway, it would have been exactly the same film but we would have been assured that they would have understood it... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 52 09-23-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  It was the kind of library he had only read about in books. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM
  I am so spoiled. I cannot watch a show where it gets interrupted for ads. I have to TiVo it and skip through the ads, because the culture of advertising is so false and phony that I just... ugh, you know? - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
  I'd seen 'Interview with A Vampire' and saw Dracula movies growing up, but I never thought, 'I love vampires; I have to do a show about vampires.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:27 PM
  As a writer, it's fun to create. And once you get into a long-running show with very established characters and a very established tone and format, after a while it's a really great job, but that's what it is - a job. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM