Especially like right now, I'm not shooting a show so you get to act. You get to do that stuff, kind of treat everyone as 'All right,... - Aaron Tveit Quotes
Quote:Especially like right now, I'm not shooting a show so you get to act. You get to do that stuff, kind of treat everyone as 'All right, throw the paint against the wall and see what I can do with this and what people say.' I think it's a great mental workout because you have to ready something, learn something fast. It's good to stay on your toes and keep sharp if you're auditioning. - Aaron Tveit Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 4 hours ago
  The manager is by himself. He can't mingle with his players. I enjoyed my players, but I could not socialize with them so I spent a lot of time alone in my hotel room. Those four walls kind of close in on you. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 7 4 hours ago
  I probably worked every single entertainment medium, including some that don't exist. I worked the circus, carnival, I had my own medicine show, I worked 18 years of radio. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  Every now and then we could steal somebody else's stuff. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:40 AM