There's just enough drinking and cheating songs around without me adding to them. Unless you've got something better than "Misery and Gin" by Merle Haggard, you're beating a dead horse. - Aaron Watson Quotes
Quote:There's just enough drinking and cheating songs around without me adding to them. Unless you've got something better than "Misery and Gin" by Merle Haggard, you're beating a dead horse. - Aaron Watson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  After a while I started to think of that as an image of something that went a lot deeper than the dead dog, which is you can't bring back anything to life. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  I had a hard time treating my field as if it's horse racing, putting actors in competition against each other... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:55 AM
  To me, climbing is like eating or drinking. I have to do it; it's part of my life. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 12:42 PM
  The activities of drawing, eating and drinking, all involve assimilations by the self of desirable elements from the world, a transfer of goodness from without to within. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-12-2017, 11:35 PM
  It is striking how much more seriously we are likely to be taken after we have been dead a few centuries. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-10-2017, 09:56 AM