I want to keep my fan base supplied with a steady chain of music. - Aaron Watson Quotes
Quote:I want to keep my fan base supplied with a steady chain of music. - Aaron Watson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  History has spurts and then is steady, and then maybe even backing up a step, and then forward again. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:43 PM
Last Post: soni
  I once recommended [in a San Francisco Chronicle column] that a third arm - a plastic arm - be sewn at the base of the spine so that people could have a tripod to sit on while waiting in line, and it was taken seriously. - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:32 AM
  I went to church and couldn't swallow it. The music was nice but I don't belong there. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-11-2017, 07:34 AM
  Philosophy had supplied Socrates with convictions in which he had been able to have rational, as opposed to hysterical, confidence when faced with disapproval. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 22 09-10-2017, 09:48 AM
  Although I don't believe in God, Bach's music shows me what a love of God must feel like. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-06-2017, 05:49 PM