I'm living the dream. I've got a big tour bus, an incredible band, a big house, and a family that are all taken care of through my music. I've got a beautiful wife and three beautiful kids. - Aaron Watson Quotes
Quote:I'm living the dream. I've got a big tour bus, an incredible band, a big house, and a family that are all taken care of through my music. I've got a beautiful wife and three beautiful kids. - Aaron Watson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Now we have things that are obviously false, leading us to war, leading us to deny people health care, leading us to ignore the climate crisis. We have to restore the integrity of the democratic conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  John McCain is now openly endorsing the policies of the Bush-Cheney White House and promising to actually continue the same policies over again? Hey, I believe in recycling but that's ridiculous. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago
  The carbon fuels industry-big oil and coal-have a 50-year lease on the Republican Party and they are drilling it for everything it's worth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 7 hours ago
  Sri Chinmoy was a once in a lifetime spiritual leader who touched the lives of millions of people through his teachings, art, athletics, and music... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 7 hours ago
  I'm a big fan of Bitcoin ... Regulation of money supply needs to be depoliticized. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 7 hours ago