I keep a pretty tight grip on my schedule and I compare it a lot to a fireman's - a four-on then four-off type of deal. - Aaron Watson Quotes
Quote:I keep a pretty tight grip on my schedule and I compare it a lot to a fireman's - a four-on then four-off type of deal. - Aaron Watson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:47 AM
Last Post: soni
  A lot of people go straight from denial to despair without pausing in the middle and doing something about it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:16 PM
  Fifteen per cent of the population believe the moon landing was actually staged in a movie lot in Arizona and somewhat fewer still believe the Earth is flat... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:25 AM
  My plan to put Social Security in an ironclad lockbox has gotten a lot of attention recently, and I'm glad about that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:32 AM
  Capitalism is the best way of organizing economic activity for a lot of reasons. It unlocks a higher fraction of human potential... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:15 AM