You cannot do what I do for a living without having a thick skin. - Aaron Zigman Quotes
Quote:You cannot do what I do for a living without having a thick skin. - Aaron Zigman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:57 AM
Last Post: soni
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  I don't know where we got the notion that God wants us to suffer. Every living thing tends toward the good or we would have been gone a long time ago. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 11:04 PM
  If you look at the way all of the new reform movements dedicated to the public interest are living and thriving on the I soni 0 14 08-14-2017, 06:56 AM
  Global warming, along with the cutting and burning of forests and other critical habitats, is causing the loss of living species... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-13-2017, 04:18 PM