Composers can do things that weren't allowed in the 17th century. Until we had composers like Igor Stravinsky and Sergei Rachmaninoff to break the rules. - Aaron Zigman Quotes
Quote:Composers can do things that weren't allowed in the 17th century. Until we had composers like Igor Stravinsky and Sergei Rachmaninoff to break the rules. - Aaron Zigman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Switching to the outfield was the best break I ever got. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  The most relaxing thing i do, hang halfway out a 3rd floor window, and look at rocks if i fall out. Well maybe i'll fall hard, something tough to break me, something sharp to rip into my insides and bleed out all that pain. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 06:23 AM
  If winning weren't important nobody would keep score. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:39 PM
  The more you think, the more you ruin things. Art has to come viscerally; otherwise, forget it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 09:00 AM
  If you remember the ‘90s, you weren’t there. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 08:56 AM