I have a huge record and cd collection of all kinds of great classical, jazz and all music but I find the internet very accessible and quick. - Aaron Zigman Quotes
Quote:I have a huge record and cd collection of all kinds of great classical, jazz and all music but I find the internet very accessible and quick. - Aaron Zigman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 43 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  We must also promote global access to the Internet. We need to bridge the digital divide not just within our country, but among countries... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
  It's an important point, and every little bit helps not least because those who make those kinds of changes are more likely to make their voices heard as citizens. But the ultimate solutions are going to come through policies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
  The ten hottest years in the atmospheric record, going back only 160 years, have been in the last eleven years. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
  When we respond to threats immediately and take action right away, it's usually the threats that we're hard-wired to respond to, the kinds of things that our ancestors survived. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:17 AM