I'm just so explicit, I coexist in places you would never know existed. - Ab-Soul Quotes
Quote:I'm just so explicit,
I coexist in places you would never know existed. - Ab-Soul Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think sexuality is a window into someone's soul. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:18 PM
Last Post: soni
  Beauty is in the strangest places. A piece of garbage floating in the wind. And that beauty exists in America. It exists everywhere. You have to develop an eye for it and be able to see it. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM
  Life is too mysterious to try to map it out. I've certainly lived long enough to know it will take you places you never thought it would take you - and some of those places are kind of wonderful. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM
  There's plenty of money to be had. But you also lose your soul. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM