I used to wanna rap like Jay-Z, Now I feel I could run laps around Jay-Z, Nas ain't seen nothing this nasty, ... - Ab-Soul Quotes
Quote:I used to wanna rap like Jay-Z, 
Now I feel I could run laps around Jay-Z, 
Nas ain't seen nothing this nasty, 
B.I.G. & Pac got it coming when I pass too. 
You got the mic, I ain't the one you wanna pass to. - Ab-Soul Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every day is Thanksgiving.On this stage you're going to hear God and none of them other words, and I ain't going to touch my stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  You always feel the drawing you are working on is the best you've ever done... I am only interested in the present. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:11 AM
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 07:23 AM
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 07:22 AM