I'm just a fan of all music. My family owned a record shop so I grew up taking it all in on a daily basis... - Ab-Soul Quotes
Quote:I'm just a fan of all music. My family owned a record shop so I grew up taking it all in on a daily basis. I'm not a person that needs to listen to just five good artists at one point. I love whatever is dope. We all can feel what's great. - Ab-Soul Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every obnoxious fan has a wife at home that dominates him. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 7 hours ago
  It bothers me that the average fan, the average sportswriter for that matter, pays so much attention to what's in a box score... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  Our guys took Shop and Advanced Shop. Shop is when you make a chair. Advanced Shop is when you paint it. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:59 AM