I try my best to be honest. A lot of the greats before me did the same and what you come to find out is that,... - Ab-Soul Quotes
Quote:I try my best to be honest. A lot of the greats before me did the same and what you come to find out is that, when you have the opportunity to share your words with millions of people, you're not the only one who had that experience. That's the beauty in it. - Ab-Soul Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I used to say I wanted to genuflect to a woman, put her up on a pedestal higher and higher, way up beyond my grasp...Then I'd find another one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:46 AM
Last Post: soni
  Romantic love can be a lot of crap, though, let me tell you. And it can hurt you. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:45 AM
  I turned down a lot of films before I made my first one. I knew that it was time for me to get into movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:43 AM
  A lot of acting is private time. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
  If I find something and feel as though I can contribute to [it] in a way and feel I'm in it, whatever that means, I'm expressing something... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:10 AM