I've been following battle rap for a long time. Me and Daylyt are real cool. We battled on my album, he's on my album. We did a one round battle on my album and that was just me capturing These Days. - Ab-Soul Quotes
Quote:I've been following battle rap for a long time. Me and Daylyt are real cool. We battled on my album, he's on my album. We did a one round battle on my album and that was just me capturing These Days. - Ab-Soul Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The age of printed pamphlets and political essays has long since been replaced by television, a distracting and absorbing medium which seems determined to entertain itself more than it informs and educates. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Now comes the threat of climate crisis - a threat that is real, rising, imminent, and universal. Once again, it is the 11th hour... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  It is just human nature to take time to connect the dots, I know that. But I also know that there can be a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
  The dominance of short-term perspectives has led to routine decisions in the markets that sacrifice the long-term buildup of genuine value in pursuit of artificial, short-term gains. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
  Here is the truth: The Earth is round; Saddam Hussein did not attack us on 9/11; Elvis is dead; Obama was born in the United States; and the climate crisis is real. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago