I'm really focused on These Days and I'm trying to take it as far as I can - I feel like it's a strong body of work. I just want to give it the ame kind of attention I give all my projects. - Ab-Soul Quotes
Quote:I'm really focused on These Days and I'm trying to take it as far as I can - I feel like it's a strong body of work. I just want to give it the ame kind of attention I give all my projects. - Ab-Soul Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 3 50 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  I'm walking every day and just staying kind of fit, and try not to have too many bad habits. Keep it minimal. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
  You always feel the drawing you are working on is the best you've ever done... I am only interested in the present. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:11 AM