I'm not extra'd out. I got a cool little vinyl collection. - Ab-Soul Quotes
Quote:I'm not extra'd out. I got a cool little vinyl collection. - Ab-Soul Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  The cumulative amount of man-made global pollution that's in the atmosphere now traps as much extra heat energy every... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 09:57 PM
  We're putting 70 million tonnes of pollution into the atmosphere every day, trapping an enormous amount of extra heat from the sun inside the earth's atmosphere... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:12 AM
  No matter what happens around us, or to us, through love, our soul reaches immortality, conquering all dimensions and all destinies. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 8 08-04-2017, 01:23 PM
  As the moon retaineth her nature, though darkness spread itself before her face as a curtain, so the Soul remaineth perfect even in the bosom of the fool. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 11 08-03-2017, 04:15 PM