I have respect for the sport so I will contribute to the sport by encouraging artists. - Ab-Soul Quotes
Quote:I have respect for the sport so I will contribute to the sport by encouraging artists. - Ab-Soul Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All due respect and trying to be as modest as I can be, I am a dancer. But I don't think I would be on 'Dancing with the Stars,' mainly because I would be too shy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  If I find something and feel as though I can contribute to [it] in a way and feel I'm in it, whatever that means, I'm expressing something... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:10 AM
  The camera can film my face but until it captures my soul, you don't have a movie, - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:47 AM
  Producing Bob Dylan was pretty much a spectator sport. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:35 AM
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM