I've been thinking about that a lot too lately, These Days. I think it's becasue I grew up in retail, in costumer service.... - Ab-Soul Quotes
Quote:I've been thinking about that a lot too lately, These Days. I think it's becasue I grew up in retail, in costumer service. I grew up having to talk to everybody, having to sell to everybody so now that I can just sell me, it's fun. It's not even a sale, it's really just me being me. - Ab-Soul Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  A lot of people go straight from denial to despair without pausing in the middle and doing something about it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:16 PM
  Fifteen per cent of the population believe the moon landing was actually staged in a movie lot in Arizona and somewhat fewer still believe the Earth is flat... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 08:25 AM
  The great Norwegian playwright, Henrik Ibsen, wrote, "One of these days, the younger generation will come knocking at my door."... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 08:22 AM
  My plan to put Social Security in an ironclad lockbox has gotten a lot of attention recently, and I'm glad about that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:32 AM