106 & Park, Freestyle Friday, that was real pivotal. I feel like he has the right to do that, he comes from that era so he has the right to do that. - Ab-Soul Quotes
Quote:106 & Park, Freestyle Friday, that was real pivotal. I feel like he has the right to do that, he comes from that era so he has the right to do that. - Ab-Soul Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I feel like everyone who goes to The University of Texas is blessed and lucky to be there because they're getting a chance to be as good as they can be. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  I feel like there's too many paintings left unpainted that I just don't want to take the time away. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:41 PM
  I find color schemes that I just like and that just feel right. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:40 PM
  Fresno is an All America city and deserves real, honest, strong leadership and I pledge to the people of Fresno to be that kind of leader. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:14 PM
  There's plenty of money to be had. But you also lose your soul. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM