I think our Canadian fan base is large because it took us a while to get over here anyway, in the first place. - Ab-Soul Quotes
Quote:I think our Canadian fan base is large because it took us a while to get over here anyway, in the first place. - Ab-Soul Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  Every obnoxious fan has a wife at home that dominates him. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:50 PM
  It bothers me that the average fan, the average sportswriter for that matter, pays so much attention to what's in a box score... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:36 PM
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 08:40 AM
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM