I think our Canadian fan base is large because it took us a while to get over here anyway, in the first place. - Ab-Soul Quotes
Quote:I think our Canadian fan base is large because it took us a while to get over here anyway, in the first place. - Ab-Soul Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We have fish and chips, which W. and I fetch from the shop in Settle market-place. Some local boys come in and there is a bit of chat between... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:58 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think the world is a place for oddballs and freaks. I'm only interested in oddballs and freaks as characters. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:26 PM
  I think sexuality is a window into someone's soul. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:18 PM
  Few women care to be laughed at and men not at all, except for large sums of money. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:21 PM
  We can no longer let the threat of an early frost send a chill of fear throughout a large portion of our workforce. Diversification is the only answer. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:12 PM