What man-made machine will ever achieve the complete perfection of even the goose's wing? - Abbas ibn Firnas Quotes
Quote:What man-made machine will ever achieve the complete perfection of even the goose's wing? - Abbas ibn Firnas Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When the voices of democracy are silenced, freedom becomes a hollow concept. No man or woman should be sentenced to the shadows of silence for something he or she has said or written. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  You've got to get good habits of working hard so that when that play comes up during the regular season that you're able to complete it and do it the right way. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 8 08-21-2017, 06:22 AM
  I believe in a business boarding up early. If you make a mistake, you put the boards in the window of the store and say, "Hey, I made a mistake." ... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:29 PM
  Trump represents 30 percent of right wing ideology of white scared people. People who have freaked out as Trump points the blame on Mexicans... - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 08:58 AM
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM