The requirements of health, and the style of female attire which custom enjoins, are in direct antagonism to each other. - Abba Louisa Goold Woolson Quotes
Quote:The requirements of health, and the style of female attire which custom enjoins, are in direct antagonism to each other. - Abba Louisa Goold Woolson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems to me the mark of a civilized society that certain privileges should be taken for granted such as education, health care and the safety to walk the streets. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm at the point in my life where I don't want to work as hard. Actually, I've had to take a good hard look at workaholism and it's effect on one's mental health. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:25 PM
  A viewer as opposed to a filmmaker might see a film differently. But I'm extremely comfortable with my style. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:33 PM
  It's always better to speak the language of the team. Not only for the direct contact with everyone - sometimes it also helps you to understand the mentality of the people in the team a bit better. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 26 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM
  An abstract style is always bad. Your sentences should be full of stones, metals, chairs, tables, animals, men, and women. - Alain de Lille Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:27 PM