Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. - Abba Eban Quotes
Quote:Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. - Abba Eban Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Agent Mom is a perfect opportunity for me to do what I love... develop characters, act and take incredible stories to my fans. So yes, I can absolutely see myself cast as Agent Mom. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  There's a whole category of people who miss out by not allowing themselves to be weird enough. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 6 09-08-2017, 08:24 PM
  My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me, and that what misses me was never meant for me. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 5 09-04-2017, 12:43 PM
  When I was younger, I would go to auditions to have the opportunity to audition, which would mean another chance to get up there and try out my stuff... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 18 08-25-2017, 06:33 AM
  I do believe, and I will always believe, that Shakespeare on film is really something that should be tried more often because it is an opportunity to take the humanity that Shakespeare writes into characters and express it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 17 08-24-2017, 09:18 PM