Nobody does Israel any service by proclaiming its 'right to exist.' Israel's right to exist, like that of the United States, Saudi Arabia and 152 other... - Abba Eban Quotes
Quote:Nobody does Israel any service by proclaiming its 'right to exist.' Israel's right to exist, like that of the United States, Saudi Arabia and 152 other states, is axiomatic and unreserved. Israel's legitimacy is not suspended in midair awaiting acknowledgement.... There is certainly no other state, big or small, young or old, that would consider mere recognition of its 'right to exist' a favor, or a negotiable concession. - Abba Eban Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I really don't like plays or movies that service propaganda. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  Creativity means learning where the rules exist, and then breaking them! Saying, "It's better this way." But you have to know the rules in order to break them with any grace. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 19 09-15-2017, 10:50 AM
  It is perhaps sad books that best console us when we are sad, and to lonely service stations that we should drive when there is no one for us to hold or love. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-11-2017, 10:08 PM
  We don't exist unless there is someone who can see us existing, what we say has no meaning until someone can understand... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-10-2017, 09:47 AM
  I never wavered in my certainty that God did not exist. I was simply liberated by the thought that there might be a way to engage... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-08-2017, 08:43 PM