I think that this is the first war in history that on the morrow the victors sued for peace and the vanquished called for unconditional surrender. - Abba Eban Quotes
Quote:I think that this is the first war in history that on the morrow the victors sued for peace and the vanquished called for unconditional surrender. - Abba Eban Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We now face the prospect of a kind of global civil war between those who refuse to consider the consequences of civilization's relentless... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 27 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I think that we should ban so-called junk guns. I think we should ban assault weapons like the weapons used here [in Fort Worth], yes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 28 minutes ago
  I think the ethical standards established in this White House have been the highest in the history of the White House. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 32 minutes ago
  Winston Churchill aroused this nation in heroic fashion to save civilisation in World War Two. We have everything we need except political will, but political will is a renewable resource. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 49 minutes ago
  Civil disobedience has an honourable history, and when the urgency and moral clarity cross a certain threshold, then I think that civil disobedience is quite understandable, and it has a role to play. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:54 PM