America undermines its own ideals when it ignores the very values it is promoting around the world. You cannot ask... - Aasif Mandvi Quotes
Quote:America undermines its own ideals when it ignores the very values it is promoting around the world. You cannot ask other people in the world to follow the law and act responsibly if we don't do the same ... and being afraid is not an excuse. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Yes, my grandfather worked with Thomas Edison on the electric car, and he sold electric cars at the 1900 World's Fair in Paris. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 2 hours ago
  I love driving; driving along the California coastline is the best drive in the world. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  I guess if people all followed the basic principles of their own religions, they would love everybody instead of hating half the world. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:33 PM
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:50 AM