The great joy of doing 'The Daily Show' for me is that I get to sit on the fence between cultures. I am commenting on the absurdity of both sides as an outsider and insider... - Aasif Mandvi Quotes
Quote:The great joy of doing 'The Daily Show' for me is that I get to sit on the fence between cultures. I am commenting on the absurdity of both sides as an outsider and insider. Sometimes I'm playing the brown guy, and sometimes I'm not, but the best stuff I do always goes back to being a brown kid in a white world. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Art is commenting on what's going on around you in your life. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm pretty satisfied with how 'Postcard' turned out. I think everybody did a great job. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 3 6 hours ago
  I always smoked cigars. I've smoked cigars with everybody in show business. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:32 PM
  You know, it's no accident that the great painters came from areas like Europe where there is a lot of clouds and rain... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:12 AM
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:08 AM