I've always said I'm the worst representative of Muslim-Americans that's ever existed, because I've been inside more bars than mosques. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes
Quote:I've always said I'm the worst representative of Muslim-Americans that's ever existed, because I've been inside more bars than mosques. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boys are found everywhere - on top of, underneath, inside of, climbing on, swinging from, running around or jumping to... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 19 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: soni
  For a while in my teens, I was sure I had it. It was about getting to heaven. If heaven existed and lasted forever, then a mere lifetime spent... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:42 AM
  I like the mentality of the Americans. It's like when you talk about money. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 22 09-13-2017, 09:53 PM
  We read the weird tales in newspapers to crowd out the even weirder stuff inside us. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-09-2017, 10:55 AM
  People only get really interesting when they start to rattle the bars of their cages. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-08-2017, 08:25 PM