I'm Muslim the way many of my Jewish friends are Jewish: I avoid pork, and I take the big holidays off. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes
Quote:I'm Muslim the way many of my Jewish friends are Jewish: I avoid pork, and I take the big holidays off. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ego is kind of a big, unwieldy thing. It's not so easily tamed or subdued. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  I felt pride, wonderful pride, when I was captain. It was an honour to take over from Labby. Anybody who has ever captained a big club, which Everton are, will tell you it's a great honour. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:04 PM
  I don't really worry about the size of the part much any more. It's nice to have more time to work on the character, and to have big scenes to play... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 20 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  Never Have Your Dog Stuffed is really advice to myself, a reminder to myself not to avoid change or uncertainty, but to go with it, to surf into change. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 9 09-16-2017, 07:31 AM
  I'm an actor. My life as an actor depends on who sends me what. I'm just taking the best stuff that I can find that's sent my way, regardless of how big or little the paycheck is... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM