For anybody who's ever been on the other end of, like, racial violence logic is not something that can be used. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes
Quote:For anybody who's ever been on the other end of, like, racial violence logic is not something that can be used. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I saw someone peeing in Jermym Street the other day. I thought, is this the end of civilization as we know it? Or is it simply someone peeing in Jermyn Street? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  I try to tell the best story, and the story that has some heart and some genuine terror and some social commentary and some comedy and some romance and some sex and some violence. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM
  When I studied how to think in school, I was taught that the first rule of logic was that a thing cannot both be and not be at the same time and in the same respect... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:29 PM
  Objectively good spaces to work rarely end up being so; in their faultlessness, quiet and well-equipped studios have a habit of rendering... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-12-2017, 11:30 PM
  According to one influential wing of modern secular society there are few more disreputable fates than to end up being 'like everyone else' for... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-11-2017, 09:58 PM