I said we are Ghodratis and there's nothing that Ghodratis like more than a bargain. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes
Quote:I said we are Ghodratis and there's nothing that Ghodratis like more than a bargain. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist. - Adi Da Quotes soni 0 14 05-25-2017, 07:07 AM
Last Post: soni
  Men have only two emotions: hungry and horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist. - Adi Da Quotes soni 0 15 05-25-2017, 07:04 AM
  All possible means were used by the infatuated parents to conclude the bargain; and deception put an end to these usual artifices. - Adelbert von Chamisso Quotes soni 0 28 05-24-2017, 10:15 AM
  My old father used to have a saying: If you make a bad bargain, hug it all the tighter. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes soni 0 13 05-14-2017, 06:06 PM
  I have stepped out upon this platform that I may see you and that you may see me, and in the arrangement I have the best of the bargain. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes soni 0 28 05-12-2017, 10:19 PM