It is ironic that it doesn't matter how successful I am in any other capacity. Ultimately, my parents marker is do you have a wife? And do you have children? - Aasif Mandvi Quotes
Quote:It is ironic that it doesn't matter how successful I am in any other capacity. Ultimately, my parents marker is do you have a wife? And do you have children? - Aasif Mandvi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  It doesn't take a brilliant mind to notice that adults are telling you what to do and then they do the opposite... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:36 PM
  Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:53 PM
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:32 AM