Indian culture is essentially much more of a we culture. It's a communal culture where you do what's best for the community - you procreate. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes
Quote:Indian culture is essentially much more of a we culture. It's a communal culture where you do what's best for the community - you procreate. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lot in the faith-based community, a lot of fundamentalist groups are - are now saying, you know, the Earth is the lord and the fullness there of, and we have an obligation to be good stewards of the planet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  The symbolism - and the substantive significance - of planting a tree has universal power in every culture and every society on Earth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:08 AM
  The scientists are virtually screaming from the rooftops now. The debate is over! There's no longer any debate in the scientific community... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 07:05 AM
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. I'm hopeful that new business models will emerge that allow the newspaper culture to genuinely thrive in the digital age. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:25 PM
  Science has a culture that is inherently cautious and that is normally not a bad thing. You could even say conservative... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:10 PM