I think one of my favorite pieces I've ever done on the show which was about Hezbollah Israel conflict in 2006 and it was very pointed... - Aasif Mandvi Quotes
Quote:I think one of my favorite pieces I've ever done on the show which was about Hezbollah Israel conflict in 2006 and it was very pointed. It was a beautifully crafted piece of satire and it's a weird thing to say but it had a joke in there about 9/11 and I remember the audience sort of laughing but also kind of not knowing how to respond to that joke and it was just so - and I remember the tension after we did this joke on the air and there was this palpable gasp in the audience, but they were also laughing. And I thought oh, wow, that is something that is not being said in the Zeitgeist. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I always smoked cigars. I've smoked cigars with everybody in show business. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 10:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 07:08 AM
  Pakistan's being an ally and helping the United States, we ought to show Pakistan that we are appreciative for the help that's been extended. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 06:57 AM
  Israel has its own right as a nation to defend its national security. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:21 PM
  The United States has an absolute, uncompromising commitment to Israel's security and an absolute conviction that Israel alone must decide... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:24 PM