I thought [when I was 16] my days were just going to be spent hanging out on a beach and my girlfriend was going to be Miss Teen USA and my best friend will be a dolphin. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes
Quote:I thought [when I was 16] my days were just going to be spent hanging out on a beach and my girlfriend was going to be Miss Teen USA and my best friend will be a dolphin. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The climate, financial and national security crises are all connected. They share the same cause: Our [the USA's] absurd dependency on foreign oil... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm very familiar with the importance of dairy farming in Wisconsin. I've spent the night on a dairy farm here in Wisconsin... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:12 AM
  The great Norwegian playwright, Henrik Ibsen, wrote, "One of these days, the younger generation will come knocking at my door."... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 08:22 AM
  I decided to pick the diet that I thought would maximize my chances of long-term survival. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:33 AM