I know the Gospel according to Mark better than I know any sura in the Quran. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes
Quote:I know the Gospel according to Mark better than I know any sura in the Quran. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems to me the mark of a civilized society that certain privileges should be taken for granted such as education, health care and the safety to walk the streets. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  Mark my words, when a society has to resort to the lavatory for its humour, the writing is on the wall. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:21 AM
  Understand that for every rule which I have mentioned from the Quran, the Devil has one to match it, which he puts beside the proper rule to cause error. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 17 09-01-2017, 06:11 PM
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 10 08-21-2017, 06:33 AM
  My dad graduated seminary there, and so did (sounds like) Mark Kimball's grandfather. They sang in a quartet together, my dad and Mark Kimball's grandfather. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 16 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM