I know the Gospel according to Mark better than I know any sura in the Quran. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes
Quote:I know the Gospel according to Mark better than I know any sura in the Quran. - Aasif Mandvi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My dad graduated seminary there, and so did (sounds like) Mark Kimball's grandfather. They sang in a quartet together, my dad and Mark Kimball's grandfather. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  The golden thread of reason that used to be stretched taut to mark the boundary between the known and the unknown is now routinely disrespected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:38 AM
  There is a subset of Democrats who tend to mis-fill out ballots. The way you mark the ballot is like an S.A.T. - you fill in the circle... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-10-2017, 07:30 PM
  I am indebted to [my grandmothers] always for cradling me in the heart of Christ and encouraging my passion to press towards the mark of the high calling on my life, wherever that takes me. - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 12 07-28-2017, 06:26 AM
  What is my task? To get the gospel around the world in the shortest possible time to every man and woman and boy and girl! - Aimee Semple McPherson Quotes soni 0 7 07-27-2017, 09:43 PM