When you take a tree that is rooted in the ground, and transfer it from one place to another, the tree will no longer bear fruit... - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:When you take a tree that is rooted in the ground, and transfer it from one place to another, the tree will no longer bear fruit. And if it does, the fruit will not be as good as it was in its original place. This is a rule of nature. I think if I had left my country, I would be the same as the tree. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I destroy the painting as soon as I can see what it is. When I can make out something in it, I destroy it because it's no longer coming from my unconscious. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The fruit falls off the tree. You don't shake it off before it's ready to fall. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:53 AM
  So what if I never win my fifth gold medal; It's only one end of the string. It's competing that matters. It's proving that there is a place for guys like me in sports. It's a persona challenge to extend myself. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:47 PM
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:38 AM
  It's a profession in which, the longer you stay, the closer you are to being fired. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:39 PM