I think that in life, being is nothing but an illusion. If we acknowledge that and accept the fact that we are in between states,... - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:I think that in life, being is nothing but an illusion. If we acknowledge that and accept the fact that we are in between states, that we are moving, and this movement is the nature of our lives, and we stop having aspirations for being in a definite state, we know life better and are able to enjoy it better. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 07:09 AM
Last Post: soni
  Life is an art, not a science. You make it up as you go along. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:59 AM
  Pakistan's being an ally and helping the United States, we ought to show Pakistan that we are appreciative for the help that's been extended. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 06:57 AM
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 06:56 AM
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:26 PM