My car's my best friend. My office. My home. My location. I have a very intimate sense when I am in a car with someone next to me... - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:My car's my best friend. My office. My home. My location. I have a very intimate sense when I am in a car with someone next to me. We're in the most comfortable seats because we're not facing each other, but sitting side by side. We don't look at each other, but instead do so only when we want to. We're allowed to look around without appearing rude. We have a big screen in front of us and side views. Silence doesn't seem heavy or difficult. Nobody serves anybody. And many other aspects. One most important thing is that it transports us from one place to another. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every obnoxious fan has a wife at home that dominates him. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:50 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm an Einstein of the streets and an Oxford scholar of common sense. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:43 PM
  Yes, my grandfather worked with Thomas Edison on the electric car, and he sold electric cars at the 1900 World's Fair in Paris. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 08:45 AM
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:41 AM
  Jazz brought this sense of democracy where four guys come together and your name may be on the marquee, but in this moment, when you're the soloist, it's you, and we follow you. We follow you. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM