I do believe in [Robert] Bresson's method of creation through omission, not through addition. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:I do believe in [Robert] Bresson's method of creation through omission, not through addition. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some of my colleagues seem more interested in using every procedural method possible to keep the Senate from doing anything than they are in creating jobs or helping Americans struggling in a difficult economy. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  Over all, I want you to discover the joy of creation by your own hand. ... The possibility of creation from paper is infinite. - Akira Yoshizawa Quotes soni 0 11 08-06-2017, 08:37 PM
  The method of producing comics in Japan is very hectic, but it's also rewarding because it's possible to do both the story and art all by yourself... - Akira Toriyama Quotes soni 0 6 08-06-2017, 08:34 PM
  Scorn also to depress thy competitor by any dishonest or unworthy method; strive to raise thyself above him only by excelling him; so shall thy contest for superiority be crowned with honour, if not with success. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 12 08-03-2017, 04:17 PM
  Know thyself as the pride of His creation, the link uniting divinity and matter; behold a part of God Himself within thee; remember thine own dignity nor dare descend to evil or meanness. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 12 08-03-2017, 07:35 AM