Those same people, when they leave the theater, when they look behind the curtains they are curious about their neighbors,... - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:Those same people, when they leave the theater, when they look behind the curtains they are curious about their neighbors, they can guess if their neighbors are siblings or a couple, how old they are, what their occupation is. They are curious about each other and they can understand each other without being fed information. Why should it be different in cinema? - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 07:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  I did not want to leave the Mets and I did not want to leave New York. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 07:00 AM
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:47 PM
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:43 PM