It's not so much a question of whether we've shot it through 35mm or digital video; what is important is whether the audience accepts it as real. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:It's not so much a question of whether we've shot it through 35mm or digital video; what is important is whether the audience accepts it as real. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It should be lifted above partisanship because it's a question of survival. It's a moral issue. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We must also promote global access to the Internet. We need to bridge the digital divide not just within our country, but among countries... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:29 PM
  Now comes the threat of climate crisis - a threat that is real, rising, imminent, and universal. Once again, it is the 11th hour... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. I'm hopeful that new business models will emerge that allow the newspaper culture to genuinely thrive in the digital age. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:20 PM