I think violence can never be justified. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:I think violence can never be justified. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I do not condemn any personal choices for intimate relationships. Love is love. I detest only the violence and trauma that any self-centered conduct can cause to others. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 01:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  A belief in feminism is a belief in personal freedom - the freedom to live a life free of fear of violence, to select a fulfilling... - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 10 07-28-2017, 10:02 PM
  To have found God and still to pursue Him is the soul's paradox of love, scorned indeed by the too-easily-satisfied religionist, but justified in happy experience by the children of the burning heart. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 9 07-20-2017, 07:09 AM
  So, it becomes the devil's business to keep the Christian's spirit imprisoned. He knows that the believing and justified Christian has been... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 18 07-12-2017, 10:20 PM
  The Muslim world is deeply hurt by the campaign of violence initiated against our Palestinian brothers. - Ahmet Necdet Sezer Quotes soni 0 20 06-28-2017, 12:44 PM