I never really learned photography. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:I never really learned photography. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 06:50 AM
Last Post: soni
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:22 AM
  Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:04 AM
  A highly learned man has two sources of happiness: either he abandons all earthly interests, or else he possesses much which could be abandoned. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 19 08-06-2017, 08:55 PM
  We all learn by imitating, as children, as students, as novices in the world of business. And then we grow up and learn to blend our innate abilities with the rules or principles we have learned. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 14 08-05-2017, 06:21 AM