In this type of cinema, whether working with actors or non-actors, as much as you do direct them, if you allow yourself to be directed by them,... - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:In this type of cinema, whether working with actors or non-actors, as much as you do direct them, if you allow yourself to be directed by them, then the end result will be much more pleasing. The real and individual strengths of the actors is allowed to be expressed and is something that does affect the audience very deeply. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For me working on the marriage and not making the easy choice of cheating was something that I could not do. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 10:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  I had a great time working on the movies, both the major movies I've done. I've had a great time. I like the people in Hollywood a lot. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM
  My parents didn't make a lot of money. My dad was not a high school graduate - he didn't have a career as such; he was a printing salesman essentially for most of his working life. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:23 AM
  I believe in not attacking a country pre-emptively unless you're sure of what you're doing and you're working with allies. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 06:53 AM
  Putin has had many positive experiences working with Western political leaders whose business interests made them more disposed to deal with Russia. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:19 AM