Everybody knows that I am not usually patient enough to actually sit down and watch one of my own films from the beginning to the end - I never do. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:Everybody knows that I am not usually patient enough to actually sit down and watch one of my own films from the beginning to the end - I never do. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My films are about embarrassment. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  Here I sit, alone at 60, Bald and fat and full of sin Cold the seat, and loud the cistern As I read the (Harpic) (Lysol) tin - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-23-2017, 06:11 PM
  I saw someone peeing in Jermym Street the other day. I thought, is this the end of civilization as we know it? Or is it simply someone peeing in Jermyn Street? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:14 AM
  I am so spoiled. I cannot watch a show where it gets interrupted for ads. I have to TiVo it and skip through the ads, because the culture of advertising is so false and phony that I just... ugh, you know? - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
  Happy relationships are boring. We all want them in our own life. But I don't want to watch them on TV. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM