I think being someone in love is so hard to define, so temporary, because retrospectively we often deny the state in which we were in love. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:I think being someone in love is so hard to define, so temporary, because retrospectively we often deny the state in which we were in love. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is the natural tendency that all of us are vulnerable to, to deny unpleasant realities and to look for any excuse to push them away and resolve to think about them another day long in the future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  In a free society, there comes a time when the truth - however hard it may be to hear, however impolitic it may seem to say - must be told. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:51 PM
  I strongly believe in the separation of church and state. But freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion, there is a better way. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:27 AM
  Local and state governments have outrun the federal government. The EPA has served notice that it will enact a rule requiring CO2 reductions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:54 AM
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:47 AM