I think that if you're a digital thinker, you can use a digital camera. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:I think that if you're a digital thinker, you can use a digital camera. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The one hour live debate in the West Wing that we did was one of the most exciting times for me on stage or on camera, because anything could go wrong. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 25 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  Well, you know, News Corp is the only real media global - that has a global presence that's involved in TV production, in movies, in publishing, in newspapers, digital media, et cetera... - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 26 09-04-2017, 01:02 PM
  I'll bet every great thinker and leader we've got Could see all kinds of things other people could not! So then why get upset if somebody like me Tries to look at the world just a bit differently? - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 5 08-30-2017, 06:48 AM
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 17 08-23-2017, 07:15 AM
  The camera can film my face but until it captures my soul, you don't have a movie, - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 10 08-23-2017, 06:47 AM